Friday, April 19, 2019

Speedy Gonzales and Roadrunner Greetings


Speedy Gonzales, the fastest mouse in all of Mexico, and the Roadrunner were two of the fastest cartoon character I can remember from my retro-cartoon days. In my way of thinking it was their "speed" was their major superpower. My brothers and I got up early each Saturday mornings to watch them. It was sometimes hard to understand Speedy Gonzales Mexican accent, and the few words of Spanish he sometimes spoke, but my brothers and I all wished we could run as fast as Senor Speedy Gonzales.  These greeting cards are from the Warner Brother Looney Tunes collection and I plan to add more of these greeting cards featuring even more Looney Tunes characters in the near future.   Let me know which Looney Tunes characters were your favorite and I'll see if I can add them for your viewing, and greeting card pleasure (manager@giftkone.com). 

The All That Zazz Blog offers many other types of greeting cards to help you celebrate just about any special occasion you can think of. I like cards that bring a smile to someone's face and usually as I go through my day if I see someone who is without their smile, I give them mine. I like the fact that you can do that with one of these cards, be it,  a birthday, retirement, graduation the All That Zazz Blog is here to help you get the smiles to come out.  

Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Coloring and Activity Books

Coloring books, Kid's activity books, and ready to be packed with action, Kid's adventure books can all be found here. Books for age...